ORDER ONLINE AND HAVE YOUR
BIKE PROFESSIONALLY SETUP
If you are lucky enough to have a Forbidden dealer nearby, why not get them to apply their years of bike building knowledge to your new Forbidden. They’ll take care of everything, so no head-scratching, no waiting around for the courier to arrive and no wondering what to do with that large cardboard box, unless you want to keep it of course. Sound good? Here’s how it works:
- When you place your order, you’ll see a professional assembly option pop-up with two options.
- If you want to proceed and have your new bike sent directly to an Authorized Forbidden Dealer of your choice, click ‘Yes Please’.
- As you proceed through to the Check-Out, you will be prompted to add ‘Professional Assembly’ to your basket. All assembly fees are paid directly to your chosen dealer.
- You will then be directed to a map showing the locations of Authorized Forbidden Dealers nearby.
- You will then be asked to select which Authorized Forbidden Dealer you would like to collect your order from.
- Once you have chosen your local Authorized Forbidden Dealer, you will be prompted to enter your payment information.
- Upon completing the payment process, you will receive a confirmation email with an order number, which you will require when picking up your new bike from your chosen Forbidden dealer.
- After your new Forbidden leaves us on its journey to your chosen Dealer you will receive a tracking number (from our courier service) which you can use to track your order.
- When your chosen dealer receives your order, they will contact you to book a suitable day and time to collect your new Forbidden. This would also be your opportunity to ask for the packaging should you want to keep it.
Please note that your chosen dealer will ask you for the following:
- A valid form of ID, such as a driving license or passport.
- The credit or debit card used to purchase your order.
- A copy of your sales invoice with your unique order number.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org